Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A favorite of mine from Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals. It's so quick and easy!
- 2 small avocados
- 1 lime, juice of, small
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Scoop the flesh of the avocados out into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lime over the mashed avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix and mash to a chunky consistency.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
I like this one. This is my go to Guacamole. I occastionally add cilantro to it.
I have lived in Texas my whole life and this looks like it would be a good recipe for guac as we sometimes call it. I like to use lime instead of lemon and instead of jalapeno I like to use a bit of red pepper sauce or your favorite hot sauce to add flavor and kick. Tomatoes are optional but the most important part is the garlic or garlic powder, onion and lime which give it the authentic flavor you desire.
Wow - super yummy guacamole!!! My DH and I really never liked guacamole, but on a recent trip to Cozumel, we found some that we really liked... so I thought we would resume the hunt again - with this recipe. This stuff completely won us over!! This is an awesome recipe - you can't go wrong with it - and talk about EASY!! Made for PAC Spring '09.