Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy cookies, great for gift giving
Make and share this Yuletide Toffee Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla, and salt; mix well. Firmly press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake about 18 minutes or until misture is brown and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over toffee. Let stand for 10 minutes. Spread chocolate evenly over toffee; sprinkle with nuts.
- Cool completely; cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in cool, dry place.