Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Christmas punch, that is not overly sweet.
- 1 liter raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter grape juice, chilled
- 355 ml frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- In a large punch bowl, blend juices and concentrate.
- Gently add club soda.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Good punch. Like it says, not too sweet, just very light-tasting. I wasn't able to find plain raspberry juice so I ended up getting a jug of Welch's grape-raspberry juice, and that seemed to work fine -- I didn't use any grape juice. Served it for the holiday potluck at work. Most people liked Martina's other recipe, Frosty Lime Punch, better, but it is sweeter and more like a typical punch.