1/1 Photo of Yuletide Linzer Bars
I found this recipe at the doctors office today and these look so scrumptious and festive looking. I will give them a try soon, hope you do too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 2Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- 3Beat in egg and lemon peel until blended.
- 4Mix in flour, almonds, and cinnamon until well blended.
- 5Press 2 cups dough into bottom or prepared pan.
- 6Spread preserves over dough.
- 7Press remaining dough, a small amount at a time, evenly over preserves.
- 8Bake 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar; cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yuletide Linzer Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 52.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g