1/2 Photos of Yule Love These Sugar Plum Cookies
A simple recipe using cookie dough and jam, yet eye-catching elegant at your buffet table. You will need a small 3/4" cookie cutter with a simple design. You can also make your own sugar cookies or slice the pre-made ones thicker, then roll them out with a rolling pin to make larger cookies. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough (Pillsbury refrigerated log style)
- 1/4 cup plum preserves
- colored crystal sugar (green and or red)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Slice cookies into 1/8 inch slices.
- 2To half the cookies, cut out centers using a small Christmas cookie cutter (or carefully use a sharp pointed knife to make a tree or simple design).
- 3To the other half, use a marble or small round item and indent a small well in the center, rolling almost to the edges with the marble.
- 4Place about 1/2 tsp of the plum preserves leaving the edges free of jam. Top with the cut out slices. Press edges to seal and sprinkle with the colored sugar crystals.
- 5Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake aprox 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yule Love These Sugar Plum Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1100.0
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 969.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 161.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 68.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g