Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great holiday appetizer. My friend Dawn's mother gave us the recipe. You can also shape into a football for the 'Big Game' get together.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, worcestershire, tabasco and pecans together in a bowl and roll into a log.
- Spread wax paper with mixture of Chili Powder and Paprika and roll the log in the mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with crackers.
Super easy to make and delicious! I made this for Superbowl Sunday, and it disappeared right away. Served with veggie crudites and whole grain crackers, this was a hit. Thanks for posting.
This recipe was extremely easy to make & tasted amazing! I'm a garlic lover, so I added a couple more cloves, but other than that I kept the recipe the same. I will definately make this again :)
Lovely garlicy, crunchy and a nice bit of heat and it looks good too! An excellent cracker topping appetizer. I will make it again, thanks for sharing your recipe.