1/1 Photo of Yuk (Chicken Fettuccini)
silly sally's Note:
Wonderful combination, and a very tasty way of making fettuccini. This recipe comes from General Hospital in Everett, Washington in 1990. It serves 4 - 6 Yuk lovers!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles; drain and set aside.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet.
- 3Add cream and egg yolk.
- 4Cook until cream begins to bubble.
- 5Add zucchini and chicken cubes.
- 6Heat through and toss with fettuccini.
- 7Gradually add 2 cups Parmesan cheese.
- 8Toss again and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- 9Serve at once.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yuk (Chicken Fettuccini)
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1683.9
- Calories from Fat 1056
- Total Fat 117.4 g
- Saturated Fat 66.8 g
- Cholesterol 536.1 mg
- Sodium 1255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 69.9 g