Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful combination, and a very tasty way of making fettuccini. This recipe comes from General Hospital in Everett, Washington in 1990. It serves 4 - 6 Yuk lovers!!
- 1 lb dry fettuccine
- 1 cup butter
- 1 pint cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 small zucchini, sliced and barely cooked
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh parsley
- Cook noodles; drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add cream and egg yolk.
- Cook until cream begins to bubble.
- Add zucchini and chicken cubes.
- Heat through and toss with fettuccini.
- Gradually add 2 cups Parmesan cheese.
- Toss again and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve at once.
Yes, MA'AM! This was really delicious. Of course, the ingredients lists exactly as my own stomach would. ;o) I substituted broccoli for the zucchini, but everything else was as indicated. Fantastic dish and easy as well as fast. Mine came together much faster than the indicated prep time. Good thing because it was killing me to look at it and not scarf it down immediately! Thank you SO much, silly sally!