Recipe by ivia13
A healthy yet delicious recipe, great for packed lunches (although kids might find it a bit too serious, adults are sure to love it) and snacks... Avocado lovers will certainly fall for this one!
- 2 slices brown bread
- guacamole (Yucutan if possible)
- 4 -8 slices tomatoes
- 4 -8 slices cucumbers
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread as much guacamole as you want onto both slices of bread.
- Chop up the tomatoes, and put on top of one side of the bread.
- Slice the cucumbers, and put them on the same side.
- Do the same with the onions.
- IF you want, do the same with the bell peppers.
- Wash the lettuce, and put it on top of the same slice of bread.
- Finally, seal the sandwich with the other slice of bread, cut it in two, and there you have your sandwich.