Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I invented this recipe for my husband... he loves new recipes and this is now a fave. I wouldn't call it mexican, maybe mexican inspired. It is delicious and simple.
- 4 -6 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 cups oil (for frying)
- Place pork chops in a shallow dish and coat with dry ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Pour lime juice over pork, cover and return to fridge 2-3 more hours.
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium-high heat.
- Fry pork chops 6-8 minutes on each side and drain on paper towels.
- Great with guacamole or pico de gallo.