- 12 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 large onions, each trimmed and quartered
- 1 jalapeno pepper, quartered
- 3 cups chopped skinned cooked turkey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 lime wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Add first 5 ingredients to a large pot over med-high heat; bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook 30 minutes.
- Strain broth through a colander into a bowl; discard solids.
- Return broth to a pan; stir in turkey, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; garnish with lime wedges.