- 1⁄4 cup Braggs liquid aminos
- 1⁄2 tablespoon hickory liquid smoke
- 1 cup dried bean curd, soaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Dried bean curd is called Yuba.
- A few minutes before serving combine the ingredients and let soak.
- Heat olive oil in skillet. lift yuba out of mix [save the rest for another time].
- Stir over med high heat until turns golden brown and on piece lifted out turns crisp in seconds.
- Must be removed from heat to be crisp.
- NOTE when it hits this stage it will burn rapidly.
- Remove from heat and rest on platter for a few minutes before serving.