Recipe by Izzy Knight
My garden is just blossoming with flagrant herbs and this vinegar recipe is the perfect way to preserve them. They are so wonderful on salads in a warm summer day and are also great gift ideas!
- 1 bottle white wine vinegar
- 3 -5 sprigs dill (with blossoms)
- 3 -5 sprigs basil
- 3 -5 sprigs salad burnet
Directions See How It's Made
- selet a clear bottle with a cork (a well washed wine bottle is just fine).
- wash herbs thoroughtly and dry completely.
- place herbs in bottle with room to move freely.
- Add vingegar then put hte cork in the bottle.
- steep for at least 2-3 weeks.
- add to your favoriate salad dressing.
- lasts up to 4 months.