Recipe by blisstir
My Mom tricked me into eating my veggies with this recipe every single time. I just gobbled them up and asked for more. Now I am making it for my family. :)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb steak, cubed into bite size pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 green pepper, deveined and remove seeds
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 onion, peeled
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, puree carrots, onion, green pepper, garlic, mushrooms and 1 tablespoon oil.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over med-high heat.
- Brown cubed steak.
- Add water and bouillon cube, tomato sauce and veggie puree.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for about an 1-1 1/2 hrs, stirring occasionally.