Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can vary the flavor in these by using any flavor of yogurt you please! A basic and very versatile recipe. You can add any fruit you like, if you want to add fruit- try raspberries with lemon yogurt! Yum!
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, salt, powder and soda) in a medium bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients (yogurt, milk, egg and oil) in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry and mix until just blended.
- Heat a hot lightly oiled or nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup batter per pancake and cook until bubbles form and edges are beginning to be cooked.
- Flip and cook other side until done.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, fruit or your choice of condiments.
These turned out great! I used low-fat vanilla yogurt and chose to use a granny Smith apple that need to be used up and ended up using about a cup of fruit. Super good, light and fluffy. Thanks for posting the recipe.
I used wheat flour and vanilla yogurt and the pancakes are great. I add a different topping each time -- dark chocolate chips with banana, or some chopped walnuts with blueberries or maybe some pecans with cinnamon and banana.
I have used this recipe many times :) I prefer to use plain natural yogurt, I usually fill them with fruit, whipped cream and syrup, they are great for either breakfast or desert, thanks