You can vary the flavor in these by using any flavor of yogurt you please! A basic and very versatile recipe. You can add any fruit you like, if you want to add fruit- try raspberries with lemon yogurt! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the dry ingredients (flour, salt, powder and soda) in a medium bowl.
- 2Combine the wet ingredients (yogurt, milk, egg and oil) in a large bowl.
- 3Combine the wet ingredients with the dry and mix until just blended.
- 4Heat a hot lightly oiled or nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add about 1/4 cup batter per pancake and cook until bubbles form and edges are beginning to be cooked.
- 6Flip and cook other side until done.
- 7Serve hot with maple syrup, fruit or your choice of condiments.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Your Choice Yogurt Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.3
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 1200.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g