Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pick your favorite flavor and make an easy delicious dessert. Serve this warm with ice cream and your family will be thanking you!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cold
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Cut butter into cake mix.
- Set aside 1 cup.
- Pat remaining into bottom of 13x9in.
- Spread pie filling over crust.
- Combine walnuts and reserved crumbs.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Love these EASY recipes....this is a classic and the variations, endless..... Great to have ingredients on hand to whip-up at a moments notice...... thanks for posting.....
This is an a recipe I make often. Like it best with cherry or peach pie filling.
I used the old stand by of cherry pie filling but I think that I might try peach next time...seems to me the flavors would go well together.