An American classic.. S'mores got their name from the phrase; "Give me Some more!" A favorite for around the camp fire.
- Toast one marshmallow until a light golden color.
- Top with 2 squares of chocolate.
- Sandwich between one graham cracker, broken in half (that would be 4 separate grahams, 2 on either side of the s'more).
- To toast while camping, push the marshmallow on a long stick and turn constantly over an open fire.
- To toast at home, pop in a preheated oven on a cookie sheet and watch closely! (usually about 2 minutes).