1/3 Photos of Your Basic S'mores
Little Old Me's Note:
An American classic.. S'mores got their name from the phrase; "Give me Some more!" A favorite for around the camp fire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast one marshmallow until a light golden color.
- 2Top with 2 squares of chocolate.
- 3Sandwich between one graham cracker, broken in half (that would be 4 separate grahams, 2 on either side of the s'more).
- 4To toast while camping, push the marshmallow on a long stick and turn constantly over an open fire.
- 5To toast at home, pop in a preheated oven on a cookie sheet and watch closely! (usually about 2 minutes).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Your Basic S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: