1/8 Photos of Your Basic Quesadilla
Chef Patience's Note:
This is one of the ways I make a simple quesadilla at home. Quesadillas made like this can be found at Mexican restaurants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan skillet large enough to hold one of the tortillas flat, melt ½ of the butter.
- 2Fry one side of one of the tortillas, then remove it from the pan.
- 3Put the rest of the butter in the pan, then put the unfried tortilla in to cook.
- 4Immediately sprinkle the cheese on top of the tortilla in the pan, then top with the previously fried tortilla, browned side up.
- 5Press them together with a spatula and fry the quesadilla until the cheese is melted.
- 6Remove it from the pan and cut in wedges like a pizza.
- 7Top with sour cream and/or salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Your Basic Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 592.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 16.6 g