Recipe by Little Old Me
I struggled as a new cook to learn the basics, so I will be adding them all as I think of them! You can use these meatballs in your favorite dishes for all kinds of variety. See my other recipies that call for them! These also freeze very well.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (flavored is ok!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- (Just use your hands*S*).
- Shape into balls, makes about 15- 20.
- (Depending on preference of size).
- Bake in an uncovered, ungreased pan for about 20- 25 minutes.
- (You will know when they are done by color of juices. When fully cooked, juice will go from pink to clear.).