annie chambers's Note:
I found this recipe and did an adaptation to it. It is perfect for a christmas food gift. The combination on the sweet and walnuts is so sinful! PLUS it is so easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2Add the corn syrup, water and sugar to mixture.
- 3Heat to hard crack stage or 300 degrees on your candy thermometer.
- 4When you get to 300 degrees, immediately remove from heat and add the walnuts.
- 5After stirring them in, put them on a waxpaper lined cookie sheet and spread out mixture.
- 6Let it harden and dry and you are done-- ENJOY!
- 7WARNING>>>this stuff is addictive!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for You won't BELIEVE this stuff! Walnut Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 871.1
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 331.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 68.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g