Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Rich and creamy cream cheese pie.
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soften
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 21 ounces strawberry pie filling
- In a large mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy. Grandually beat in the condensed milk until it is smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into pie crust. Chill 3 hours or until it is set. Before serving top with your favorite pie filling.
- Refrigerate leftover pie.