1/1 Photo of You Name It Deep Fry (Cajun)
Pokey in San Antonio, TX's Note:
This a great basic recipe to fry up almost anything (shrimp, fish, venison, alligator, etc). I've used it for all of the above with great success.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut meat/fish/game into bite size pieces.
- 2Soak in milk (in refrigerator) for 2-3 hours.
- 3Drain, season meat with Tony's Creole seasoning.
- 4Add mustard and stir gently to coat.
- 5Add fish fry and pancake mix to plastic bag.
- 6Add meat to bag and shake to coat.
- 7Deep fry until golden brown,.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for You Name It Deep Fry (Cajun)
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 684.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.7 g