- 709.77 ml evaporated milk (or whole milk)
- 236.59 ml creole mustard
- 29.58 ml creole seasoning
- 473.18 ml cornmeal (Louisiana fish fry mix)
- 473.18 ml pancake mix
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut meat/fish/game into bite size pieces.
- Soak in milk (in refrigerator) for 2-3 hours.
- Drain, season meat with Tony's Creole seasoning.
- Add mustard and stir gently to coat.
- Add fish fry and pancake mix to plastic bag.
- Add meat to bag and shake to coat.
- Deep fry until golden brown,.