Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
Just sorta threw this together the other night and was pleasantly surprised. I served it with the chicken portion of Crisp Panko Chicken Cutlets w/Tonkatsu Sauce Crisp Panko Chicken Cutlets w/Tonkatsu Sauce and the sauce portion of Chicken Katsu Chicken Katsu. Confusing, but I was picky! All were very well received.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 white onion, very thinly sliced into half-rings
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup snow peas, washed and ends snipped
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage, 1/4-inch slices (aka Chinese cabbage)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over medium-high heat until melted, then add onions, salt and pepper. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, snow peas and cabbage and stir for another minute or two until garlic is softened and vegetables have the consistency you prefer.
- Add soy sauce, mix well and serve.