Recipe by bert
I have been making this recipe for quite awhile and I got it from one of the Best of Bridge cook books that I enjoy so much. This is an easy and fast recipe that you can have prepared and on the table in less than half an hour.
Top Review by Kate in Ontario
Once again Bert, thanks for a delicious recipe. My family is mainly meat and potato eaters but they certainly enjoyed this. The fish was nice and moist and the sauce was great. I added a dash of lemon juice to the softened butter, but otherwise cooked exactly as posted.Will be making again soon.
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread half the butter in a shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle on half the cheese.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on top and dot with remaining butter.
- Sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400, basting with melted butter and cheese until fish flakes, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with drippings.