Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have been making this recipe for quite awhile and I got it from one of the Best of Bridge cook books that I enjoy so much. This is an easy and fast recipe that you can have prepared and on the table in less than half an hour.
- Spread half the butter in a shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle on half the cheese.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on top and dot with remaining butter.
- Sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400, basting with melted butter and cheese until fish flakes, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with drippings.
Once again Bert, thanks for a delicious recipe. My family is mainly meat and potato eaters but they certainly enjoyed this. The fish was nice and moist and the sauce was great. I added a dash of lemon juice to the softened butter, but otherwise cooked exactly as posted.Will be making again soon.
Love how easy this is to get to the table. I made 1/2 recipe and added some minced garlic. We thought it had too much butter - was swimming in it.
This recipe is so easy and delicious! I wouldn't change a thing.