Member #610488's Note:
I had food at a Yoshinoya Restaurant in California and loved it. I wanted to have the same easy, quick and yummy food that I had there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml japanese rice
- 4 medium chicken thighs or 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion
- 226.79 g package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 0 head cabbage, sliced thinly
- pickled ginger, called beni shoga
- 1Cook rice according to directions.
- 2Slice onion thinly. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, removing bones. Put soy sauce, sugar, mirin, sake, ginger juice and garlic in a pan. Add onion slices in the pot and simmer for a few minutes.
- 3Boil enough water for 1/2 package of frozen carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. When water is at a boil, add contents of package of vegetables as well as 1/4 head of cabbage. When vegetables are almost done, (3-4 minutes), drain them. Add chicken and drained vegetables into the pan and simmer for a few minutes.
- 4Serve hot steamed rice in a deep rice bowl. Put the chicken and vegetable topping on the top of rice. Place some beni shoga on the top if you would like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yoshinoya Style Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1023.7
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 2713.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 180.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix