1/1 Photo of Yoshinoya Beef Bowl
Jess N's Note:
My version of this all-time favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Japanese rice.
- 2Slice onion thinly.
- 3Cut beef into bite-sized pieces.
- 4Put dashi, soysauce, sugar, mirin, and sake in a pan.
- 5Add onion slices in the pot and simmer for a few minutes.
- 6Add beef in the pan and simmer for a few minutes.
- 7Serve hot steamed rice in a deep rice bowl. Put the beef topping on the top of rice.
- 8Place some benishoga (red ginger) on the top if you would like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yoshinoya Beef Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1026.4
- Calories from Fat 728
- Total Fat 80.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 1358.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: