Recipe by HouseDragon
A recipe from my Mr. Yoshida's Fine Sauces Cookbook which I haven't tried yet. Serve with your favorite burger goodies: sliced red onion, lettuce, tomato, ???
Top Review by Charlotte J
Swiss cheese topped this delicious burger for us tonight. I grilled the burgers and pineapple on my George Foreman grill. Talk about fast food, it was on our table in a manner of minutes!! Made for *Spring PAC 2008* game
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Yoshida gourmet sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings or 4 fresh pineapple rings
- 4 slices cheddar cheese or 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, pepper, and 1/4 cup Gourmet Sauce.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness.
- Grill pineapple rings then baste burgers and pineapple with remaining 1/4 cup sauce during last 1-2 minutes of grilling.
- Place cheese on burgers, top each with a slice of pineapple and serve on a bun.