Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really worth trying it's GOOD. I don't recommened any other cut of meat, only Flank.
Make and share this Yorkshire Steak recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan sautee garlic in oleo, Stir in gravy, horseradish, 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and wine.
- Heat over low heat stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine oil with remaining 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Brush on both sides of steak.
- BROIL steak 3" from heat source 5 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining oil mixture, broil about 5 minutes longer, or until cooked to your liken.
- Slice steak diagonally across the grain and serve with the horseradish gravy.