This is really worth trying it's GOOD. I don't recommened any other cut of meat, only Flank.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan sautee garlic in oleo, Stir in gravy, horseradish, 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and wine.
- 2Heat over low heat stirring occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile combine oil with remaining 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Brush on both sides of steak.
- 5BROIL steak 3" from heat source 5 minutes.
- 6Turn and brush with remaining oil mixture, broil about 5 minutes longer, or until cooked to your liken.
- 7Slice steak diagonally across the grain and serve with the horseradish gravy.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yorkshire Steak
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 493.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: