Recipe by lets.eat
This is really worth trying it's GOOD. I don't recommened any other cut of meat, only Flank.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon oleo
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish (not 'sauce')
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan sautee garlic in oleo, Stir in gravy, horseradish, 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and wine.
- Heat over low heat stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine oil with remaining 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Brush on both sides of steak.
- BROIL steak 3" from heat source 5 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining oil mixture, broil about 5 minutes longer, or until cooked to your liken.
- Slice steak diagonally across the grain and serve with the horseradish gravy.