Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my spin on the traditional english dish
Make and share this Yorkshire Pudding With Onions recipe from Food.com.
- in a skillet saute the onions 1/2 teaspoon salt subsitiute and pepper.
- in butter until tender but not browned.
- divide among 8 six ounce ramekins.
- in a large bowl combine flour and remaining salt.
- combine the eggs, water, and milk and whisk unto flour mixture.
- fill each ramekin with 1/4 cup of batter bake at 400 for 35 minutes until puffed and golden brown.