- 1⁄2 lb vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon nu salt salt substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- in a skillet saute the onions 1/2 teaspoon salt subsitiute and pepper.
- in butter until tender but not browned.
- divide among 8 six ounce ramekins.
- in a large bowl combine flour and remaining salt.
- combine the eggs, water, and milk and whisk unto flour mixture.
- fill each ramekin with 1/4 cup of batter bake at 400 for 35 minutes until puffed and golden brown.