1/5 Photos of Yorkshire Pudding With Herbs
Here are the "secrets to success" for making Yorkshire Puddings and, believe me - roast beef, gravy & yorkies - it just doesn't get any better! Prep time includes "standing".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk eggs just to blend.
- 2Gradually whisk in milk.
- 3Sift flour and salt into egg mixture and whisk until well blended and smooth.
- 4Whisk in all herbs.
- 5This is the first key to success- let the batter stand at room temperature for AT LEAST 30 minutes!
- 6While the batter is resting, preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 7This is the second key to success- the oven must be very hot!
- 8Re-whisk the batter before using and transfer to large measuring cup or pitcher with a spout so it will be easy to pour.
- 9Heat muffin tin with 12 muffin cups in oven for 10 minutes.
- 10This is the third key to success- the muffin tins must be very hot!
- 11Transfer drippings or melted butter to a measuring cup with a spout so you can easily pour it into the muffin tin.
- 12Pour about 1 tsp drippings or melted butter in each muffin cup.
- 13Return pan to oven for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 14This is the last key to success- the fat must be very hot!
- 15Pour batter evenly into the muffin cups onto the hot fat.
- 16Bake until puddings are golden and puffy, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 17Puddings will sink slightly in centre.
- 18Serve immediately out of oven while still hot.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yorkshire Pudding With Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 40.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g