Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I shall be trying it out and then post any additional information if needs be. Feel free to try it out first and share your comments!
- Beat eggs and salt slightly with fork.
- Add flour gradually, beat, add milk a little at a time until smooth.
- Add more milk to make a batter like a rather thin pancake batter.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- Put 2 tablespoons beef fat in baking pan and heat in oven.
- Pour batter on hot fat.
- Bake 20 minutes in 425 degree oven.