Recipe by mmlwjr
This a recipe from my mothers collection, it was her mothers. They should be high, crisp on the outside & tender on the inside. Wasn't sure what catagory to put this under, but you usually have it with roast beef & pour the gravy on/in it
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingreidents together.
- Make a well in the center of flour.
- Add milk, stir gradually.
- Then beat as if you mean it.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat thouroughly after each one.
- Now add cold water & beat until mixture is all frothy on top.
- Put in fridge for at least one hour.
- 1/2 fill piping hot greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 30 mins or until well risen and browned.