Recipe by fraxinus
This is more of a technique than a recipe. I learned it from a professional chef. The proportions are 1:1:1 plus salt.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fill muffin tins 1/8 full of oil. Place on large cookie sheet and place in oven for 10-12 min on middle rack.
- Have a ladle ready.
- Pull rack out and carefully ladle batter into muffin tin 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, try not to check for first 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven when medium brown.