Recipe by kelly in TO
I think my mom worked on this recipe my whole childhood, trying and retrying until she got it perfect. Needless to say growing up we ate a lot of Yorkshire pudding! Here's the final recipe my lifetime later. Enjoy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add milk, flour, salt and egg alternately until all absorbed.
- Refrigerate for 1 or more hours.
- Spray muffin tins well with cooking oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp of oil to each muffin ring.
- Pour in mixture to 3/4 full. Do not scrape bowl.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Leaving the puddings in the oven, reduce heat to 325 degrees for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.