kelly in TO's Note:
I think my mom worked on this recipe my whole childhood, trying and retrying until she got it perfect. Needless to say growing up we ate a lot of Yorkshire pudding! Here's the final recipe my lifetime later. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Add milk, flour, salt and egg alternately until all absorbed.
- 3Refrigerate for 1 or more hours.
- 4Spray muffin tins well with cooking oil.
- 5Add 1/2 tsp of oil to each muffin ring.
- 6Pour in mixture to 3/4 full. Do not scrape bowl.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 8Leaving the puddings in the oven, reduce heat to 325 degrees for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yorkshire Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 117.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g