Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mom's 12pc Yorkshire Pudding recipe. Works perfect every time. Serve with gravy.
- Mix 2 eggs (room temp), 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of milk (room temp), 1/2 tsp salt.
- Oil a large 12pc muffin pan basting the pan's sidewalls. When done the oil should be 1/4 inch deep in each reservoir.
- Pour pudding mix into pan reservoirs until 3/4 full. When done each reservoir should be 1/4 empty to allow for expansion.
- Bake at "exactly" 440`F or 200`C for "exactly" 20 minute.
- Note: The oven stage is the most important. Preheat your oven to the exact temperature. Do not open your oven to peek while cooking!