1/3 Photos of Yorkshire Pudding
This is a favorite with roast beef, I don't think I ever had a roast beef dinner without having yorkshire pudding to accompany it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees .
- 2Onto piece of waxed paper, sift together flour and salt.
- 3In mixing bowl, beat eggs, parsley, milk and water.
- 4Gradually beat in flour beat until entire surface bubbles.
- 5Pour beef drippings into 8 inch square baking pan/dish, put in oven until fat starts to smoke.
- 6Pour batter into pan with beef drippings.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until puffed golden.
- 8Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yorkshire Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.9 mg
- Sodium 258.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: