1 hr 10 mins
I think I got this recipe from the "Two Fat Ladies" show. I haven't made it yet but it looked good. Would travel well so good for a picnic. All measurements in metric
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 150°C.
- 2Cream butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- 3Add 1 egg at a time incorporating well.
- 4Sift all dry ingredients together.
- 5Add treacle and lemon juice to the butter/egg mix.
- 6Gently fold in the dry ingredients then pour into a lined 7 inch square cake tin.
- 7Bake for 1 hour. Cool in tin for 20 mins before turning out.
- 8Serve buttered.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yorkshire Gingerbread
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 538.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g