Recipe by Nanna D
From an old cookbook of my mother's, this is a great way to use up leftover beef. Save some of the gravy from the original roast.
- 2 cups cooked beef, cut into small thin pieces
- 1⁄2 cup beef drippings
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange meat over bottom of a 9”square glass baking dish that contains 1/8” meat drippings or oil.
- Beat flour, milk, eggs and salt for 2 minutes and then pour over meat in the pan.
- Bake in a very hot oven (450 degrees) for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with gravy or sauce.
- If you have no drippings, substitute vegetable oil.