Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the best ever, no more hockey pucks. My husband thought he was the king of yorkshire! He no longer makes them, ever since I got this recipe from my sister.
- - mix eggs and milk in a glass measuring bowl.
- - Heat egg and milk mixture in microwave until lukewarm.
- - sift in salt and flour,Beat with electric mixer(let stand on counter for 30 mins).
- -oil muffin pan(stoneware works best).
- -pre heat oven @ 500 degrees.
- -Heat muffin pan in 500 degree oven for 10 minute.
- - beat the mixture remove pan from the oven and quickly fill muffin pan only 1/2 way in each cup.
- _ Bake at 500 for 10 mins, drop temp to 400 and continue to bake for 10min.
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR DURING BAKING TIME!
- THESE ARE HUGE POPOVERS.
Definitely a 5 star recipe! A few stuck, that was the only issue