- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 4 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine syrup, margarine, and peppermint.
- Slowly add powdered sugar. Dough will be slightly crumbly. Taste dough for mintiness and add more extract if desired.
- Shape into teaspoon sized patties. You may want to let them sit 30 minutes or so to make them sturdier for the coating process.
- Melt the chips until creamy and stir-able and use to coat patties. Let sit until dry.