Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend of mine makes this on occasion
- 2 (340.19 g) can tuna (drained)
- 236.59 ml shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 pickled jalapeno peppers (seeded and diced)
- 10 sliced black olives
- 170.09 g mixed vegetables (drained)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (diced)
- salt or pepper
- 236.59 ml salad dressing or 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- Combine all the ingredients, and serve on
- bread or alone.
I must say that I was unsure about adding the mixed veggies; but did. Interesting flavors. Really liked the jalapeno and sliced olives with the tuna. The lettuce gave it a little crunch. Next time, think I replace the mixed veggies with corn--cut from the cob--frozen (thawed)peas and chopped fresh carrots for even more crunchiness. Made for My 3 Chefs, Theme: Tuna.