Love new potatoes!! this is a wonderful potato salad and not too heavy on the calories. Make ahead and refrigerate up to 24 hours. adapted from Canadian living mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups tiny new potatoes, about 1 1/2 lbs
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 radishes, finely chopped
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain 2% yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise (or salad dressing if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook potatoes until tender but firm, 10 to 12 minutes, drain and chill under cold water.
- 2Cut into quarters, place in bowl.
- 3Add carrot, celery, onions, radishes, pickles,yogurt, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and cayenne.
- 4Toss to coat.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurty New Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 419.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
plain 2% yogurt