Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds delish! Posted for ZWT6 and found in Binnur's Turkish Cookbook. Go ahead and use canned peaches and plums if your are not in season.
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted, cut in chunks
- 2 black plums, peeled, pitted, cut in chunks
- 10 pitted cherries
- 1 small banana, peeled, sliced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons turkish plain yogurt (if you like, use your favourite flavoured yogurt)
- 1 cup skim milk
- Puree all the fruit with honey and lemon juice in the food processor.
- Add yogurt and milk and turn on the machine for about 40-45 seconds.
- Pour into the glass with ice cubes and serve it. It is very refreshing and a great way to start the day.
I'm still licking my lips it was so yummy! It was very hard to share even with DDs. So healthy and delicious. I used fresh fruits,but I left out the plums since I couldn't get them. I also used a homemade thick yogurt.Made for ZWT6.
Healthy and delicious! I used fresh fruit and shared it with DD and her BF. I wish that I had doubled the recipe. Made for ZWT6 Ssassy's
Absolutely delicious. I used fresh peaches that were very ripe, no black plums as I didn't have any, I just added a bit extra of each fruit I did use. I used fresh cherries that weren't very sweet. I used unpasteurised local honey (raw) which is healthier, I used freshly squeezed lemon juice, Balkan (thick) yogurt (I assume is the same as Turkish) for the milk I used, Almond Milk (Almond Drink Base) plus the banana. I would definatly make this again with the same drink base! Made for ZWT6 NA*ME regions, for my team, The Ya Ya Cookerhood!