- 6 red bell peppers
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup not too watery yogurt (try to find Turkish or Greek yogurt)
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill the bell peppers until the skin blisters and turns black -- you can use the oven or a gas flame, the results will be the same.
- Put them into a plastic bag and let them rest until they are cool enough to be touched.
- Peel the peppers, make sure all kernels are removed.
- Cut the peppers into stripes.
- Carefully mix bell peppers, yogurt, crushed garlic and salt.
- Place the dish on a plate and sprinkle with olive oil. Enjoy :).