Recipe by Amberngriffinco
Sweet and Tangy and HEALTHY popsicles for the family this Summer! Try something healthy loaded with vitamins!
Top Review by barefootmommawv
Yummy!! Very easy to make. I used up what I had on hand. These contain a pear, blackberries and syrup/juice from a can of strawberries. Maybe not so healthy this time but next perhaps!!! The kids and hubby liked these very much. I will be making again. Thanks for posting. Made for My 3 Chefs Nov 2008
- 1 -2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened fruit juice or 6 ounces frozen juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ripe banana (optional)
- 10 -12 frozen strawberries (optional)
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients. If using whole fruit, puree everything in processor or blender. ((((Gelatin works to retard melting on hot days Soften gelatin in water, heat slightly to dissolve, blend into yogurt mix))))
- Pour into molds or small paper cups. Plastic spoons make good handles, put them in when yogurt is partially frozen (ex of flavor: frozen o.j. and strawberries)
- ((Bon Appetit)).