Recipe by ellie_
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (July 2008)
Top Review by ForeverMama
I really liked the crystallized ginger in this recipe and enjoyed the combination very much. Definitely reminds me of Spring and Summer with the tropicaliness. I used kiwi, oranges, mango, canteloupe, pineapple, strawberries, and blackberries. I thought the fresh pineapple made for the best taste. Sprinkled some granola and crystallized ginger over the top as well. Made it for Please Review My Recipe. Thank you ellie, for a keeper.
- 3 cups tropical fruit, peeled and diced (pineapple, mango and kiwi or your favorite tropical fruit)
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 plain fat free Greek yogurt, divided
- 2 cups granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the the fruit, honey and ginger in a bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt into each serving bowl (4 dishes) and top each with 1/2 cup graola, and 3/4 cup fruit mixture, top with 1/2 cup yogurt over the fruit. Garnish with more chopped ginger, if desired. Repeat with remaining bowls.