Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes so good and has way less calories than granola, but with all the crunch.
Make and share this Yogurt With "granola" recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (Dannon Light n'Fit)
- 1 rice cake (whole grain, of any flavor)
- Dish one cup of yogurt into a bowl.
- Take a plastic baggie and smash the rice cake into small chunks. (Cinnamon toast is my favorite, but Quaker also has honey graham and maple brown sugar).
- Pour on top of the yogurt and enjoy.
Great idea! I found that cinnamon toast goes great with "apple turn over" by yoplait.
Great alternative to granola.