Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This tastes so good and has way less calories than granola, but with all the crunch.
Make and share this Yogurt With "granola" recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (Dannon Light n'Fit)
- 1 rice cake (whole grain, of any flavor)
- Dish one cup of yogurt into a bowl.
- Take a plastic baggie and smash the rice cake into small chunks. (Cinnamon toast is my favorite, but Quaker also has honey graham and maple brown sugar).
- Pour on top of the yogurt and enjoy.
Great idea! I found that cinnamon toast goes great with "apple turn over" by yoplait.
Great alternative to granola.