This tastes so good and has way less calories than granola, but with all the crunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (Dannon Light n'Fit)
- 1 rice cake (whole grain, of any flavor)
- 1Dish one cup of yogurt into a bowl.
- 2Take a plastic baggie and smash the rice cake into small chunks. (Cinnamon toast is my favorite, but Quaker also has honey graham and maple brown sugar).
- 3Pour on top of the yogurt and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yogurt With "granola"
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 142.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g