Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I enjoy this for breakfast or lunch. The coconut creme concentrate is optional - I buy it from tropicaltraditions.com. If the yogurt is sour, I sweeten it with a bit of agave nectar or Truvia.
- 6 -8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 scoop protein powder (whey protein or goat's milk protein)
- 5 ounces fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon coconut, creme concentrate (optional)
- Spoon yogurt into a bowl.
- Add protein powder (I often add about 1 T. granulated lecithin as well). Mix well.
- Add strawberries, mix through.
- Add a little agave nectar or Truvia, if desired.
- Sometimes I add in some coconut creme concentrate and mix it through.