Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great on a hot day.
- 1 -2 cup low-fat yogurt, any variety (I use Dreyers)
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip Free, thawed or frozen
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped (or any other seasonal fruit)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place yogurt, 1-1/2 cups whipped topping, fruit and ice in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup remaining whipped topping.
- Serve immediately.
Decent smoothie. I sort of halved it by using 1 cup organic fat free vanilla yogurt, 1 cup frozen strawberries, and about 1.5-1.75 cups cool-whip free. I left out the ice because I don't like the texture or the watery-ness in my smoothies. This one is not real sweet and has a nice strawberry flavor. Not a lot of punch, but nice to drink.