Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so good. Moist and juicy, but crisp. You'll love it!!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Pound chicken breasts slightly and cut each one in half lengthwise.
- Put in bowl and add yogurt.
- Stir to cover.
- Mix cheese, breadcrumbs, and seeds.
- Coat chicken well and press to adhere.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in 350* oven for 20-25 min.
- or until golden brown and chicken is done.
This was pretty good, I really enjoyed how moist it was. I was not sure where the butter came in, so I just used non-stick spray on the pan. I will keep this recipe, but next time I am going to try Italian bread crumbs and will test out other spices because I felt it needed something "more". Thanks!
This was a tasty recipe! Using the advice of an earlier review, I used non-fat yogurt and cooking spray. I also used Italian-style bread crumbs and added pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, and sage to the mixture. It was very flavorful!
This was really moist on the inside, crunchy and tasty on the outside, I served it with Bok Choy Gratin..A keeper